Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our First-Ever Junior-Senior Prom!


The school held its first JS Prom on March 1, 2008 at Sunburst Resort, Silay City. It was very successful. It was impressive to see the students dressed formally and carried themselves properly "in the beginning." Of course, when it was time to dance to their favorite hip-hop music, all formality was gone!

Jam Calabon: "...when the music played, our boredom turned to bliss. All the people there were dancing like there was no tomorrow."

Elma Acuesa: "...daw binoy-an kami halin sa hawla... I was very very happy."

Elthon Buensuceso: "I enjoyed dancing with my classmates and friends."

Trina Parreno: "I enjoyed every moment I spent with my classmates. I want to do it again next year."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute. It reminded me of those early years and I am feeling nostalgic right now. Keep in going Mic