Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Beautiful Friendship


Chad and I have been best friends since Grade I. I was a new student at St. Francis and I needed a close friend. I heard there was someone whose name sounded like mine. So, I introduced myself. I saw we were both short, smart and naughty. We decided to become best friends based on our similarities. We did not know then the real meaning of friendship.

Year after year, we became closer. We are partners in class presentations, dramatizations, and report preparation. We have lunch together and walk home together

Chad is helpful, funny and understanding. Although we have our fights, they never last more than a day. In sadness or happiness, in success or failure, Chad and I will always be friends. Til death do us part.

By Charles Justin B. Hilado, a 1st year student in SFAS
Both Charles and Chad are scholars of the Tapulanga Foundation and members of the Writing class.

9 comments:

rheiza said...

hi!charles im an avid fan of yours too.you know what iam also a writer in our school um....actually not a pure writer because they assigned me as a cartoonist of our school but i know how to write also.um i really like what you've write here on your blog about "a beautiful friendship"it is good to have a relationship like that!um..if you dont mind i also want to be a friend of yours too!!!!here's my e-mail (a-gel_blue@yahoo.com

-rheiza angeles

Anonymous said...

whoa! that's the most beautiful story i've read! can you tell me what's chad real name? and uhm would you mind if i ask you to be a friend of mine?

thresia novie ^.~ said...

hi charles..
nice story huh..!!
1st year u pla..
me is 2nd year..
uhHm..sna mgtatagal pa ang BATANG X...
cge..ingatz u lageh..!!
we are always here 2 support u!!
byebye..

bgay nman kau comMent jan..
brainyhigh_sillygurl@yahoo.com
tnx..
-♥thresia♥-
^.~novie^.~

thresia novie ^.~ said...

hi charles..
nice story huh..!!
1st year u pla..
me is 2nd year..
uhHm..sna mgtatagal pa ang BATANG X...
cge..ingatz u lageh..!!
we are always here 2 support u!!
byebye..

bgay nman kau comMent jan..
brainyhigh_sillygurl@yahoo.com
tnx..
-♥thresia♥-
^.~novie^.~

emoteraj_donna said...

hi charles...

ang gnda ng friendship story mo...

im one of ur fanz

sana mgbloom p ang iyong career...

ingat po lgi... plz update me s bgo mong show... tnx

emoteraj_donna said...

hi charles nice story kip up ur gud work!!!!

emoteraj_donna said...

gling mo tlaga....

sana gawa k abt ur lyf...

sana mgkita tau in perzonal...

plz add me...

eilica22emoqoh@yahoo.com... tnx

shinpou said...

Hi charles!!! 1st year ka pa pala??? kailan ba birthday mo... Curious lang kasi ako... Marami kasing kasing-eded koo lang na 1st year pa magse2nd year n asa pasukan...ako 2nd year,,,magte3rd year na sa susunod na pasukan...

Anonymous said...

hi cj cute aman ng frendship story mu... first year? so 2nd year kah n s pxukn.... hehe aq lng dn weh.... sna nxt tym 2ngkol aman s lyf mu.... geh bye... god bless and olweiz take care of ur self..

- angelica gonzales