Wednesday, March 12, 2008

On License Plates

Green...black...green!! While riding a jeepney going home, I noticed that these were the colors of the plate numbers on cars, public vehicles, motorcycles and jeepneys. I entertained myself reading the plate numbers printed in black or green as the jeepney I was riding in passed different vehicles and vice-versa. Then I realized what these colors signified. Black is for public vehicles and green is for private ones! Then an ambulance sped by. "Oh, an ambulance!" I thought. "Its plate number is printed in red!" Is it red for government-owned vehicles, I wondered.

- written by Micho Santillan, 2nd year student-scholar and member of the Writing class

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...
Micho got a very cute picture...
nice writing you've got,Micho...