Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Social Studies Grade 5 Class Field Trip



Social Study is an interesting subject especially when learning about our Philippine History.

The Grade 5 class with their subject teacher, Sir Mat Carlo, went on a field trip in the University of St. La Salle Museum and Negros Museum last August 25, 2009. Its objective was for the students and teacher to gain more information about the life of the early Filipinos.


I had learned so many things in La Salle especially when I saw the different saints. (Fitzgerald L. Gadeja)

I learned that all things that are made with love and respect are things that stay longer and valuable, too. (Mitch Parrenas)


I found interesting the different paintings, toys, key chains and the 300 books. (Hannah Mae Bacroya)

I learned the way of life of early Filipinos such as Negritos, Indones and Malays. (Cee Jay Villaren)

I learned the things used and how they are being used during the early Filipino time. (Ma. Remia B. Bernil)


No comments: