Monday, August 3, 2009

4th Year Interaction and Talent Sharing Between Two Schools


It was a "bonding moment" last August 3, 2009 for selected 4th year students of the University of St. La Salle and our very own Seniors of SFAS. Students of both schools showcased their different talents; our "brothers" and "sisters" of USLS even brought snacks to share; and there was a brief time given to the students to interact with each other.


La Salle is a very big school compared to our SFAS. I realized that our talents could compete with the talents of the La Sallian students as well. (Jeremy Deogracias, 4th year)

It's nice to have new friends especially from other schools. (Stephanie Sabare, 4th year)

I learned how to interact with the Lasallian students. (Ana Marie Gofulco, 4th year)

Bonding with the Lasallian students was the best for me and I appreciated the talents they shared with us. (Lovelyn Villanueva, 4th year)

I had just proven the saying that "There is nothing that you can share that will end up liking each other!" (Micho Santillan, 4th year)

I learned how to make friends with them. (Edwin Antolo, 4th year)

No comments: