Friday, November 6, 2009

Taking a Break from the Classroom


The second year class celebrated their Free Day in Caribbean Water Park Resort, Bacolod City last October 23, 2009 with their adviser Sir Armando Gayatenia, Jr.

I liked sliding and swimming in the pool. (Harline Mupas)

I really enjoyed our Free Day because we experienced closeness to my classmates. (Biena Mae Silva)



It's Free day! The third year class celebrated their Free Day in Sta. Fe Resort, Bacolod City last October 23, 2009. It was a first Free Day experienced by this batch since first year high school so they were really excited and used every minute enjoying their Free Day.

It was a two time celebration of this class, Free Day and celebrating the birthday of their adviser, Sir Jr Abello.

Taking pictures with my friends from our happy moments was what I liked best. (Bien Marie Silva)

I appreciated the surroundings of Sta. Fe Resort. (Emily Sabare)

The bonding time with our adviser, Sir JR, was what I liked best. (Mazelle Marie Tingson)

Swimming was my best experience. (Mark Negrito)



On the other hand, Grade 1 - 3 also celebrated their Free Day last October 26, 2009. It was a combined activity of the three grades with their advisers Ms. Marechris Lautrezo (Grade1), Ms Leda Ibugan (Grade 2) and Ms. Rose Iglesia (Grade 3). Games and camp-outs were done.

No comments: