Monday, October 26, 2009

1st and 2nd Year Students Bring Joy to a Community


The first and second year classes with their advisers Sir Armado Gayatenia and Ms. Harlene Mae Figueroa organized an outreach at Sitio San Francisco, Dungcaan, E.B. Magalona last October 22, 2009. They spent the entire morning entertaining grandparents and children of that community. Although they were exhausted from the one mile walk in the heat to reach the place, it was all worth it!


Giving food and playing Bingo with the lolo's and lola's were my best experiences in our outreach. - Anissa Angelica Ascalon, 2nd year

I liked giving old clothes to our lolos and lolas. - Joshua Cuesta, 2nd year

I felt happy when I saw the children smiling and happy, too. - Earl Joshua Tarrosa, 1st year

I was so happy when I gave food to the children. - Anthony Capablanca, 1st year

I enjoyed asking the names of the children we entertained. - Denmark Serrano, 1st year





No comments: