Friday, September 25, 2009

Talking Birds and Big Snakes

In celebrating the Math and Science month, the Young Explorers Club had their educational field trip in ECO-Garden last September 23, 2009 with their moderator, Ms. Josie Bactong (High School Science Teacher).

It was a field trip for the members to familiarize and see the actual life of different kinds of animals such as the crocodile, python, deer, lawin, monkey and others.

I liked to talk to the animals such as the bird that knew how to talk back. (Aron Suating, 4th year student)

I learned that animals has a significance in the environment. (Jonas Pactao, 4th year student)

I am happy that I attended this trip. (Marlon Riomalos, 2nd year student)

I had so much fun in our field trip especially when I saw the big snakes. (Jacques Blanco, 1st year)

No comments: