Thursday, September 17, 2009

SFAS Search-In Circle 6

Last September 11 - 13, 2009, SFAS held the Search-In retreat to 18 3rd year students. A special thanks to the following who helped in making the retreat possible thru their financial assistance and prayers: Sandy Gonzales-Lopez, Jing Miraflores-Adriatico, Tashie Fuentebella-Sales and Rhea Depasucat-Agustin (all are SSA Search-Inners) and Tito Uichico (La Salle Greenhills Search-Inner).

I learned a lot about trusting our facilitators and about forgiveness. This retreat was a big deal for me. It encouraged me to go on with my life and molded me on how to be a good Christian. I say "YES to LIFE!" (Kimberly Salario, Big Sister of Circle 6)

I didn't expect to cry but i cried. (Juan Miguel Gamboa)

I learned to be open to my friends, classmates and parents if I have a problem. I learned to forgive and understand my mother and my younger brother. (Alvin Capablanca)

I learned that life is a colorful painting that attracts others. Through this, I respect now my parents and elders. I also realized all my bad doings. (Chrystivette Acuesa)




No comments: