Friday, September 4, 2009

30 Stars = Free Day!

Last September 4, 2009, we had our Free Design Day* at Sunburst Bay Resort, Silay City. The purpose of the entire day was for our class, together with our adviser, Ms. Lina Gabino, to have fun, unite even more and do things that are not in the classroom, hence, "free from worries!" We played games such as "Give Me What I Want," "Stick With Me," "Marshmallow Eating Contest," and "Amazing Race." We each had the chance to join the games; we each had the chance to laugh, yell, run, cheer and jump! I am sure all of us enjoyed the day so much! Till the next Free Design Day ... (Micho Santillan)

* A Free Design Day is given to the class that reaches 30 stars. Each star is one school day of PERFECT attendance in class, no lates, no student visited the clinic, no student was sent to the Guidance, library or Principal.

Our free day was fun because I won second prize in our game, Amazing Race. (Lester Rojo)

I felt happy because we spent our time enjoying and bonding with each other. (Lovelyn Villanueva)

The games were challenging. I enjoyed swimming in the pool. (Rogelyn Mueden)

I was very happy because it's our first time to have free day since last year. (Shera Andrada)

At last we had our free day. It was fun! (Ednil Guerero)

I was very happy especially when we played the Amazing Race. (Francis Mae Buyco)

No comments: