Saturday, September 1, 2007

Like my sponsor, I want to help others achieve their goals ...

I am Elthon Buensuceso. My friends call me "Ton." I am now in Grade 9 (3rd year high school) at SFAS. I was born on Nov. 19, 1992 and am now 15 years old.
My parents are Antonio and Elena Buensuceso. My father works as one of the field managers (“kabo) in Hacienda Tinihaban while my mother works in the farm office as cashier. I have one brother who studies in SFAS also. His name is Marc Dence. I am the youngest.
During my free time, I like to play basketball and listen to music. My favorite subject is CLE (Religion) because I like to know how God loves me.
I dream of becoming a nurse someday because I want to help my family and other people. And like my sponsor who is now helping me achieve my goal, I’d like to help others one day to achieve their goals, too.

No comments: