Thursday, October 8, 2015

Grade 8A and 8B Recollections

The Grade 8A and 8B students had their yearly Recollection at Domus Dei, Silay City last September 16 and 25, respectively, and it was facilitated by Fr. Deo Camon of the San Sebastian Cathedral in Bacolod City.

Activities like film showing, drawing activity and sharing were given to the students. The day ended with students receiving the Sacraments of Reconciliation and the Holy Eucharist.


"I like the sharing part and introducing ourselves after playing the 7-Up game." Ana Rose Andrada, Grade 8A

"I like the story about the geese because it's about their having teamwork to reach their destination." Carl Godwin Batadlan, Grade 8A


"I learned that we should help and love each other." John Jay Costa, Grade 8A

"I learned how to work with my group, how to value things around us and help those who are in need."  Angelika Garcia, Grade 8A

For more photos, please click here.



"I learned to be confident and just be my self." Allaine Libo-on, Grade 8B

"I've learned that you need God in daily life to survive in struggles.  And you need to cooperate in your group so that your work will finish faster." Jericho David, Grade 8B


"I learned about the importance of friendship and helping each other." Arabela Pagayon, Grade 8B

"I learned how to be a good friend and to be helpful.  I learned how God created the world and how great our God is."  Abegail Eguid, Grade 8B


For more photos, please click here.

No comments: