Thursday, July 9, 2009

Faculty Development on Lesson Planning (Part 1)



A very important tool in teaching is the lesson plan. SFAS faculty attended an in-service training last July 3, 2009 about lesson planning, the first series about preparing objectives. It was conducted by Mrs. Tina Navarro, University of St. La Salle Supervisor to SFAS.



I liked the part of formulating objectives by groups in different subject matter. (Ms. Melit Gustilo)


I learned more about the 3 domains in formulating objectives.
(Mrs. Rosemarie
Iglesia)

I liked the actual making of objectives. (Mrs. Elena Coja)



It gave us guidelines on how to make objectives in the lesson plan and what to write in the "valuing" part of the the lesson plan. (Ms. Lina Gabino)



I learned the classification of affective domain and how it is supposed to be connected with valuing for the grade school lesson plan. (Sir JR Abello)




It helped me to be more effective in making objectives in my lesson
plan. (Ms. Resusa Berte)















No comments: