Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Teachers Became Students




A very big THANK YOU to the Engineering Department of the USLS-Bacolod City, who, as part of their outreach program, gave a basic computer training workshop/seminar to 18 faculty and staff of SFAS last Sept. 16, 2008 at the Engineering Building, University of St. La Salle-Bacolod City.

I learned how to insert columns, tables, shapes, clip arts and and boarding. - Ms. Lina Gabiño, English High School teacher

I learned how to open tool bars and insert additional columns.
- Ms. Mary Jane Navigar, Kindergarten teacher

I learned how to compute grades using formulas in Excel.
- Sir Ariel Gabiño, Filipino High School teacher

I learned how to format and use the shortcut method.
- Ms. Leda Ibugan, Language and Reading Elementary teacher

I learned how to use the shortcut method in saving files, going to another file, copying files, etc.
- Ms Rose Iglesia, Math Elementary teacher

No comments: