Sunday, September 7, 2008

Knowing More About God

The 5th graders spent a day of recollection at Balay Kalinungan, USLS-Bacolod City last August 19, 2008.

After our recollection, I learned how to know, love and serve people because we are the light of the world. We should take good care of our environment. We should thank God for the blessings and we should respect people around us. I learned how to be helpful and how to be with God and to love the creation of God. We should be contented of what God has given to us.
- Cyrene Marie Boiser

The recollection made me realize my mistakes. I learned to be honest, to be faithful to God, to be patient and to be a kind person. I also learned that we should put down our pride and to respect everyone as a person. - Kyle Dominic Barnuevo


No comments: