Saturday, August 18, 2007

I dream of becoming an Accountant someday!



A pleasant day to you! I am Julie Ann L. Estardo. My friends call me Jul. I am now a Grade 9 student at St. Francis of Assisi School of Silay City. I was born on August 7, 1992. I am now 14 years old.

My father is Danilo J. Estardo and my mother is Luzviminda L. Estardo. I have 1 brother and 3 sisters. They are Jerome, Jessica, Joice Ann, and Jelaine. I am the second among my siblings.

During my free time, I like to go along with my friends. My favorite subject in school is Mathematics because I can do well in this subject and I learn faster.

I dream of becoming an accountant because as what I have mentioned I'm good in numbers and besides, this course is what I really want to study when I will be in college.

Thank you for your time in reading this. I hope you were able to know me a little better through it. Thank you also for sending me to school. Because of you, I am now closer to my dream of becoming an accountant someday. God bless you.

Love,

Julie Ann L. Estardo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jules
It was a good visit to the school when we last went there.
Me and my mother were impressed with the choral presentation of the school.
The director of the school knows her job very well as well as the teachers.
From what I noticed the school is an exceptional school.
Quentie

Anonymous said...

To get a free education is a GIFT, Thank God for the Tapulanga Foundation.