Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Grade 8 Recollection 2016

Last September 21 and 28, 2016, the Grade 8 A and B, respectively, attended a one-day recollection at the Sacred Heart Seminary in Bacolod City with Fr. Christian Roy Gesolgon and seminarian Marvin Labasan as facilitators.

Grade 8A with seminarian Marvin Labasan

Grade 8A


"The recollection was good. My relationship with God deepened through the activities we did like the game where we look for an object that best represents us; it's an activity making you realize who you really are." by Danielle Tarrosa

Grade 8B

"In our recollection, I felt grateful that we have Jesus as our Savior. We had a bible sharing, we prayed and we sang. I've been closer to Him through prayer because in praying I can communicate with Him. And I worship Him through reading the bible and attending mass. And through it, I can learn more about my faith and it will be strengthened". by Charlize Bactong

"Our recollection is unforgettable. It was very fun and I learned many things like loving my family, deepening my relationship with God and so much more. I learned that if  I want to deepen my relationship with God, I will start to love my parents, attend Mass, always read the Bible and put in my mind the sacrifice of Jesus in order to save and redeem us." by Leonard Lombre 

Grade 8B
Click here for Grade 8A photos.
Click here for Grade 8B photos.


Please visit our website: www.sfas.tapulanga.org









No comments: