Monday, November 7, 2016

Grade 6 Recollection

Last September 17, the Grade 6 class attended a recollection at The Sacred Heart Seminary in Bacolod City. The one-day recollection was conducted by the SHS seminarians with Rev. Fr. J. Celestial as the attending priest and SFAS teachers, Sir Lloyd Navarette and Mrs. Rose Iglesia, as facilatators.



"Our recollection was joyful and enjoying. We learned to find ourselves and how to find a true friend. We cherished the importance of our families and most importantly, we became closer to God." by Bhea Amador

"In our recollection, I experienced fun and I got to know more about God and myself. My relationship with God deepened because of the new things I've learned that I can apply in my own life." by Ricky Vince Cobrado

"The recollection helped me deepen my relationship with God by knowing Him and be sorry for my sins. I became closer to God. It helped me recall my sins."  by Alessandra Nicole Selendron


For more photos, please click here.


Please visit our website: www.sfas.tapulanga.org






No comments: