Monday, March 21, 2016

Lent Recollection 2016

The faculty and staff of St. Francis of Assisi School of Silay City and Tapulanga Foundation had their annual Lent Recollection at Nature's Village Resort, Talisay City last February 19.  Fr. Salvador Barcelona facilitated the recollection.


I learned the purpose of Lent and that is to remember how Jesus proved Himself as our Savior as He overcame the temptations. by Romnick Sadio

I liked it when we were asked to share how St. Francis of Assisi School helped in our spiritual growth.  by Catrina Deriada

I learned that fasting is not just refraining from eating meat but also stopping myself from the bad habits and improving my good attitude. by Josephine Negrito

My faith increased as I learned more how God loves us and that the Lenten season reminds us that we should have faith in God and trust Him everyday. by Ruth dela Cruz


For more photos, click here.


No comments: