Friday, January 22, 2016

Faculty and Staff Advent Recollection

The faculty and staff of St. Francis of Assisi School of Silay City and Tapulanga Foundation attended an Advent Recollection last December 2, 2015 at the Marians Missionaries of the Holy Cross in Silay City. It was facilitated by Brother Froilan De Atras and Brother Lawrence Maria. 


The Mass was celebrated by Fr. Nathaniel Duran.



"The recollection increased my faith in God, on how faithful He is in blessing us of His wonders everyday."  by Ms. Edna Taganile

"After the Advent recollection, my understanding of preparing myself for His coming improved and one way to prepare ourselves is to participate on the Sacrament of Confession."  by Ms. Elena Coja

"It reminded me on how to give importance on preparing myself for His coming, not only for myself but also for my family."  by Ms. Rose Iglesia


For more photos, please click here.





No comments: