Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Grade 7A and 7B Recollection

It was a day of reflection and sharing for Grade 7A last August 14.  They had their annual recollection at Domus Dei, Silay City facilitated by Fr. Deo Camon of the San Sebastian Cathedral in Bacolod.




The morning activity included dancing, playing a game and a talk about Intervention.  In the afternoon, they were asked to draw "House and School" with a sharing afterwards on their life at home and in school.



Fr. Deo administered the Sacrament of Confession and held the rites of the Holy Eucharist to wrap up the day's activity. 



I liked the Recollection because it was fun and I learned many lessons.  by Leonard Lombre


I learned the importance of teamwork and cooperation.  I liked the sharing because everyone told stories about our lives and families.  by Arabela Belonio


I've learned how to be good to others and how important God is to change my attitude.  by Pauline Arsenal

I learned that I should change my attitude and also do good always.  I liked the most is when we played and shared about our family.  by Kara Barnuevo

For more photos, please click here.


The Grade 7B also had their Recollection last August 21 and facilitated once again by Father Deo Camon. 






I learned to be prayerful and to change for the better.  by Gina Jamora

I learned to say sorry to our Mama and Papa and to share what you have to others who do not have like my "ba-on" at school.  by Abby Libo-on

I learned more about God.  by Jun Rey M. Calabon

I liked the sharing part. by  Marla Capablanca


For more photos, please click here.



No comments: