Thursday, July 30, 2015

Grade 4 Recollection

Last July 11, the Grade 4 students had a day Recollection at Balay Kalinungan, Bacolod City.  The students heard Confession on July 9 at the school's prayer house.  
  


The recollection was facilitated by Sir Jomar Eguid and student assistants, Marlyn Bernasol of Grade 10 and Louis Spencer Umali of Grade 9.  They prayed the rosary and had a drawing activity of the most important person in their life. The students were given the chance to know more about God and His greatness.



They had film showing of “Joseph the Dreamer” and “Ang Sulat ni Bunso kay Ina.“  Sir Jomar shared that the students were participative and cooperative.  He also had them write on the Message City, a make-shift expression wall to write down their feelings and learning after the activity.   




I learned not to be jealous if someone has a new thing.  And I know now who is God. by Kimberly Capablanca

I learned about loving my parents.  I liked watching the movie about God and drawing my loved ones.  by Arianne Joy Valencia

I learned to love my parents because they might be gone soon. I also learned to be friendly at all times.  I liked the part where we made drawings and gave it our all and then they ripped our drawings because they showed us how God feels when we destroy the things He creates.  by Leirae Joyce  Casamayor

I learned not be jealous and I liked the movie "Ang sulat ni Bunso kay Inay".  by Nicole Educado

No comments: