Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Champs in SFAS!


SFAS is very proud of students' Edwin Antolo and Stephanie Diaz for being part of the Region VI Archery Team in the Palarong Pambansa (Philippine National Games) held last April 11 - 17, 2010 at Tarlac, Pampanga. They are already WINNERS - champions in SFAS!

I learned how to help my team mates during the game when they had problems. I also learned how to have faith in God because He gave me strength.
- Edwin Antolo

Palaro is a once in a lifetime opportunity that I will happily remember and proudly share with my friends. Being an athlete in Palaro is also fun and exciting because I learned that there are a lot of athletes in different sports who are better than me and this will make me strive harder to practice and practice for my next encounter with them. - Stephanie Diaz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

...heard the Region 6 Sports Officials plan to eliminate the Archery Games...just as SFAS stopped joining...grabe...inyo man lang bi school ang maasahan mag-gain sang mga medals para sa Western Visayas...now that you did not get involved in the competition,sin-o pa bi saligan nila??!!!
GO SFAS!!!

Anonymous said...

To miss Stephanie Diaz,
Ma'am, I'd just like to ask permission to use your photos for my architectural research. I'm researching on a sports complex and i would like to use your pictures to show how the Archery event is held in the Palaro..Tnx..
---Wilfredo Daoas