Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Lesson on Love


It was Friday, March 12, 2010 around 1:40 in the afternoon when all teachers and staff of SFAS went to Robinson's Mall, Bacolod City to relax and be inspired by watching the movie "I Miss You Like Crazy," a post Valentine movie, starring John Lloyd Cruz and Bea Alonzo.

"It was a great bonding moment with my colleagues." (Ms. Liza Acuesa)

"I enjoyed eating at Jolibee after the movie with my co-teachers." (Ms. Harlene Figueroa)

"I loved going out with my friends ... I really appreciate going together with them especially in the movies ... I felt like I'm a teenager again". (Ms. Marissa Guadalupe, School Nurse)

"Love is not bounded by time." (Sir Armando Gayatenia, Jr.)

"Love can wait ... God will give us the right person at the right time." (Sir Leonard Guinabo)


No comments: