Sunday, February 28, 2010

Facutly and Staff Lent Recollection

Teachers and staff of SFAS attended the Lent Recollection in Lady's Hill, Bago City last February 26, 2010. It was facilitated by Father Alan Rieger, OCD. Topic discussed was about fasting, abstinence, prayer and alms giving.

"I liked the group sharing and the food they served." (Sir Ariel Gabino, teacher)

"I liked attending the mass." (Ms. Crisel Estardo, staff)

"I liked the group sharing and the accommodation of the place was suited for the recollection." (Ms. May Santillan, staff)

"The recollection was perfect for me because as we start the season of Lent, it reminded me of what I am supposed to do and follow as a Catholic. My faith was renewed especially thru the Sacrament of Reconciliation." (Mrs. Micmic Golez, administration)

No comments: