Saturday, January 14, 2012

How Did You Celebrate Christmas?

ABRACADABRA!... it's magic or just the earnest thoughts and ways of how most kids celebrated the past season. The cold weather still hovers the air but school is back and with it seems an interruption of the Christmas fun.

A number of students from St. Francis of Assisi School shared some insights on how well they have spent their Christmas break.







I bonded with my family in the beach last Christmas. (by Riela B. Segaya, Grade 1)










I enjoyed opening my gifts from my Ninang (godmother) and my family! (by Colin C. Bactong, Prep)











We went out to buy gifts and that was really fun. I liked wrapping the gifts I bought. (by Mae Joy Flores, Third Year)

















Had a more exciting and enjoyable Christmas because we went to Sarabia to spend the Noche Buena with relatives, so it was a different celebration this time; for me, it was grand. (by Pryle Saluta, Second Year)


I went to church to celebrate Jesus' birth ... I learned that Jesus is most important during Christmas. (by Cherry Mae Badian, Grade 5)

I celebrated Christmas giving gifts to our relatives. It's a good feeling when you give. (by Allen Peter B. Casiple, Grade 3)





I went to my aunt's house and watched the play of fireworks. (by Hernani John O. de la Cruz, Kinder)


No comments: